Chicory & Blood Orange salad
FOR THE DRESSING
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Juice & zest of a blood orange|
|Salt & pepper|
|Baby plum tomatoes||10|
|A handful of pomegranate seeds|
|Blood orange, sliced and peel removed||1|
- Prepare the chicory, separate the leaves, rinse and dry.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthways, then cut diagonally into ½cm pieces.
- Slice the tomatoes in half, now place all the ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Add the juice and orange zest, drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Mix the ingredients together and serve.
Share & Print
← Previous Pat & Pinky’s BBQ Chicken Wings & Coleslaw